Kirstin had a great birthday! She had her door decorated and her car seat turned forward. She had a party with birthday books, a puppet show, presents, cake and ice cream. She loves her toys--especially pushing around her new baby stroller. We can't believe we have a one-year old!
Posted by:
Crump Family
4
comments:
I can't believe she is one. She is so adorable. I am glad she had a fun birthday. The cake was adorable. Did you make it?
4 comments:
I can't believe she is one. She is so adorable. I am glad she had a fun birthday. The cake was adorable. Did you make it?
By: Megan on September 2, 2008 at 3:58 PM
Yes! My mom and I made the cake. My Mom, Jackie, is a very talented woman and she showed me what to do.
By: Crump Family on September 3, 2008 at 6:02 PM
Cute blog. I love her birthday cake! Great idea!
By: Hannah on September 13, 2008 at 8:41 AM
It looks like she had a wonderful birthday!
By: steph on September 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM
Post a Comment