Kirstin loves to "help Dad!" Soon she will be able to take over the lawn-mowing duties...


The zucchini plant is producing very well.



Kirstin and Daddy on their special Father's Day walk.



Kirstin's new room.
We went to the Reno temple (about 2 hrs from Sacramento) to celebrate our 4th anniversary. We have started a tradition of attending a different temple each anniversary. Including our sealing, we have been to the Logan, Manti, Oakland, Sacramento, and Reno temples. Pretty soon we'll have to move to Utah or rack up the frequent flyer miles.


Pictures from Autumn's baby shower:







June 28. The last Sunday picture before the baby is born???...

1 comments:

I second the motion of needing to move to Utah! Oh dear, I feel so sad that you'll be having another baby and that I haven't even met Kirsten yet! Of course I'm happy for you though! Incredible baby shower decor! Miss you.